Streets of Stratford

Below is a list of streets you will find in Stratford, as well as the history of some of the street names.

Update coming soon!

Update coming soon!

Named after Cable Tower.

Update coming soon!

Update coming soon!

Update coming soon!

Update coming soon!

Named for and owned by the Hamm family, who came to PEI from Tor Point, Cornwall, England, and settled in Bunbury, farming the land along the mouth of Fullerton’s Creek. Meacham’s 1880 Atlas shows “Mrs. M. Hamm” with 110 acres.  Charles B. Hamm and Allan Hamm from this property served in the First World War.  Several members of the Hamm family currently have houses on this lane, representing the 5th, 6th, and 7th generations.

Formerly Carole Drive.

Former Smallwood Property; they were active in harness racing in the province and had owned, trained and raced Gold Cup winning horses.

A founding family of Bunbury. Settled about 1810 on this property. Farmed this land for generations for almost 200 years. This land was sold to Kel-Mac Corporation in 2000. Kelly family members still live on part of the original farm. 

Update coming soon!

Following the tradition of using Shakespeare’s characters on street names.

Update coming soon!

The subdivision, Reeve’s Estates, used to be an apple orchard.

Update coming soon!

Update coming soon!

Update coming soon!

Named after Jack Saint, owner of some of the lands in the Kinlock Creek Subdivision.

Update coming soon!

Update coming soon!

Update coming soon!

Update coming soon!

Update coming soon!

Named after Albert Zakem, who owned & subdivided most of the land in tha